Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wen Humble meet Opportunity

“I feel Shin Er is more suitable for……”
These were familiar words I heard one yr ago, wen Kean Teong nid me to accept President position for TI Night
Nw, these words were cum fr Seng Chiew, he feel dat I should in charge for XXT Training Camp.
I collapsed in front of him wen I heard dat, heard my frens bside me laughing.
“OMG! The toughest project again?!” that’s my thinking at dat moment……

Ivan bec to give us a talk again.
He talked a lot, abot 1 n ½ hours.
I noe he was trying to change our mindset, encouraged us to learn as much as we cn wen still in Uni, especially in XXT.
HUMBLE – made him willing to accept a lot of works n oways felt dat wat he had learned were nt enough

Shin Er,
She oredi felt tire w one yr bzness, toughness, n even learning?
Absolutely she wish to have a rest, n yes she is having rest nw.
Wat she had learned, experienced, oredi enough to face future challenges?
She was glad to b given good opportunities oway.
She was proud bcoz many ppls saw n appreciated her capability.
But she seem like bcum too confident ald, wan to stop learning at dis level, ald vr satisfied w wat she own.
Yes! After 20th Feb, her planning was to stop all tough activities for the rest of da life in uni to concentrate on study.
Dis was her promise to all her best frens, but she failed to do it.
The biggest weakness of Shin Er is soft-hearted n too easily influent by others.

Even though I had been given many opportunities last time,
Even though I had successfully done all da jobs given
BUT do I really successfully made benefits from all opportunities?
Do I really done a pretty n happily works for each job?
NOOoooo………
Dat’s da self-problem I nid to overcome.
I always made myself vr vr stress until nid to complain a lot a lot to frens.
Until finally I wish to run away fr these, by stop involve in tough activities……
Cn I cont to bring such unmature thinking to da outside working situation?

Hahaha!
AGAIN! I broke my own promise, aft listen to Ivan’s talk 2day
AGAIN! I dint reject da toughest task (I think) assigned
Don’t misunderstand! I m nt complaining anything nw.
Dis is juz an outcome of self-examination.
Once I accept, I absolutely will do da best for it.
I believe all XXT frens, believe dey will brought me along for it.
Another opportunity to challenge my emotional control.
Another opportunity to challenge my time management.
Another opportunity to challenge my way for leading.
Hope dat I cn do better dis time.
Hope dat again, I manage to prove dat I had done a pretty good decision for myself.

9 comments:

  1. 有很多东西讲及分享。。不过忙着写论文。。
    但还是要写写几句。。

    『喜欢称自己为砾石,经得起水流的冲击,还会越磨越圆滑。。』---->你还记得吗?

    走了很远很远。。累了。。停下来。。回望以前走的路。。留下来的脚印。。回想当初的你。。要什么?得到什么?失去什么?
    这样才不会迷失自己。。

    p/s:学习有时不用亲自体验,朋友分享也可以学习。。当然不比亲身体验来的真实。。不过我们不是孙悟空。。不能分身。。不能同时间学很多东西。。唯有靠朋友的分享。。加上自己的想象力。。然后学以自用。。

    加油哦,朋友。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shin er....
    u hav ur ability,
    that's y u get the opportunities....
    dun giv urself too much stress ya...
    coz activities of xxt fail is not “zhong yang” responsibility oni...rmb三集:集体领导,集体思考,集体负责。。。
    even thought resonsibility of zhong yang is not so easy...but after u overcome it,u will know realized that u will learn smth....coz 凡走过必留下一丝痕迹。。。。
    add oil ya,shin er....
    n all new "zhong yang" committees....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 叶子:
    “要什么?得到什么?失去什么?”
    这些正是Ivan要我们出席他的talk之前想的东西啊!我得到了很多,失去的却是不得不面对的现实——学业。真的,我们不能很纯粹的说成绩出到社会并没那么重要!我败在没有两者兼顾的能力,中四的时候曾经忙活动忙到连退两班。我上学期的成绩已跌在我能接受的范围以外,所以我才会介意啊......
    要是能分身那该多好啊!要是我能被压出精华,那更好啊!继续......考验自己,希望喜好和现实之间可以达到平衡。你说的嘛!砾石磨久了也可以是一块玉!嘻!
    等你忙完了我才慢慢听你分享哦!你也好好努力加茶吧!谢谢你。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 海~天空:
    嗯!因为下乡的这班朋友都比较不一样,所以我这次选择了相信“三集文化”会带我走过这一关。同样的希望我们都可以很齐心地凭这三集留下不平凡的痕迹。
    昨晚,听胜秋说了一句话:“既然要做,何不开心地做?”
    离开中学后就没有真正体会到开心搞活动的感觉,只有付出完后得到的喜悦和满足。当初,校闻社只有十几人,我们还是一起搞了很多活动,很开心地一起努力,很怀念啊!很想找回那份归属感。
    下乡团,我也得让自己开心的走下去......路还很长,我不该就此停留逃避的!
    谢谢你哦!我会努力改变自己的思维,但是砾石是加茶不加油的,嘻!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 看来这粒砾石还没真正领悟到最后那段里头的玄机哦。。
    不同的思维角度让你的视野更为广阔。。


    加油加茶我都没用啊。。还是赶不完。。啊啊。。

    ReplyDelete
  6. 朋友-分享-学习-玄机?
    Erm......似懂...非懂...哈!
    我慧根不好咯!不太懂你的[玄机]在[这里]是要指什么......
    可能是和我分享的朋友很多,可以给我学习的人版也很多,只是我接受不到,还是学不到,还是怎样怎样吧?哈!改变不是两三天......坏习惯还是会每天重复很多遍......
    Erm......我有get到你的玄机吗?“深”啊!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 我也怕我会很忙,尤其是大学的最后一年。
    时间管理真的很重要。
    我希望我可以学习如何管理我的时间,能够兼顾学业与xxt活动。
    当然,我相信你也能。
    三集,我相信我们团员都可以做得到。
    希望我们六个中央能合力搞好xxt,不让大学生活留白。

    ReplyDelete
  8. If u reali tink u can do it, jz go n do it. B4 tat i dun suggest u to involve too much of activities, becoz i found out that u dun hav the ability to cope with all the thing, especially in academic. Ur fren ivan can be such success, becoz he has the ability mature enuf to handle all the thing. But based on ur performance last time, u gt the abilty to success in the activity, but not so success in ur ur academic. Academic is not everything, but academic still is sumthing. The world is reali realistic. Now u ady accept the task in XXT, u knw tis is the toughest, n the cuming semesster oso is tougher. 3 labs n omost 2 lab reports per week is waiting for u. So, now u have to express ur responsibility in both thing. The challenge bcum more challenging. I wish u all the best. N jiayou!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 大学的生活应该没有人会是得空的吧?看!这个Sochai senior 又来“恐吓”我了,哈!没有啦!我知道他讲的都是事实,也知道我是那种人。现在的状况是真的有点觉得自己是在拿自己和自己的缺点fight过咯!哈!赢了,我就可以更上一层楼咯!逃避只会让我无尽止地原地打转。嘿!Senior,我想征服自己!support我一下啦!

    ReplyDelete