Saturday, March 7, 2009

B'day Picnic at Batu Feringgi

Dis is my 1st post in blogspot with only alphabets n numbers
juz bcoz i wan to share dis vf one of my best frens
named JANE.

Jane, u noe de,
i'm not well in english writing n speaking,
thanks 4 oways b patient wen listen to my poor speaking
so, nw i am willing to give my 'FIRST' to u...
touching o nt? ha!
i own dis nice memory bcoz of u
so, dis post i should share vf u de,
cn it b a special present 4 u tooo?
hehehe...

27th of Feb, a GOOD Friday
v had go 4 a picnic at Batu Feringgi beach,
earlier celebration 4 Jane's B'day on 2nd March
vr paiseh to say that i never go dere b4
even though i m a Penang ngait
hehehe
the person who lead us dere was Khai Qi, cum fr Muar...
nt Shin Er o Jane who live in Penang lor...hahahaha

dat day after class in da morning, v follow Jane bec home for food preparation
even though v said dat dat day was a celebration for Jane
BUT she seem like the one bziest preparing food for us
sandwich, mee goreng, potato salad (Jane's special recipe), 3 canning dessert...
i ald felt vr hungry wen looking at da foods
dat's were quite a lot for consumption of 4 persons only...

v went dere by bus, take about 2-3 hrs ride
quite tire de, even slept on da bus
i found dat Li Ting's shoulder was vr comfortable for me
i TER-tidur on her, but she dint wake me up
so, i juz pretend unconcious n cont slept on her shoulder
hahahaha, long time dint borrow somebody shoulder liao

Finally! v reach dere around 4pm
once v step in dat place
ald had an Indian approached us n follow (lead?) us to the beach
he promote to us da facilities they provided
i cant really rmb da name for those facilities lar (Jane, wat those games call?)
...flying vr high in the sky
...speed motor ride on water
...etc etc (i dun really noe wat else dey have, hehehe)
but v juz interest in the banana boat
ya, my first time on banana boat (Jane, another 'FIRST' devoted for u~~)
once again, i renew my 'ABNORMAL RECORDS' vf a special action on banana boat
hehehe, v sang (shout) B'day Song twice for Jane on Banana Boat.
once v finish da B'day Song, da indians behind us start to sing 'oh Mc Donald have a farm, yeeya yeeya yoo~~'
hahaha, wana fight?
nolar, nolar, v must live harmony vf various race mah
so v join dem sing da song 2gather lor, hahaha
'oh Mc Donald have a farm, yeeya yeeya yoo~~lalalalalalalala, yeeya yeeya yoo~~~'
(hahaha! i dun really noe da lyric of da song)

after dat, v found a place to put our things, den....play vf sand ....
(recall our childhood memories...)
wat a romantic n stressless day for us. (dey r looking at 38 de me, working hard to bury my leg...;P)

Li Ting had successfully help me cover my toes...hahaha
hohoho, long time dint play vf sand liao....(excited!)
so ~ concentrate on it....
dat's nt an easy job lor. Wan to learn ar? I cn teach u oh!
dat's our product.....B'day Cake for Jane......ingredients: beach sand, shell, stone, marker pen...
(wat to do ar? v nt yet graduate mah, so our skill only valid for a PROFESSIONAL childish masak-masak product. Wat made us proud is, the expire date of this product cn be infinity loooong~~~ Wat an UNBELIEVABLE RECORD v hd made in food field...wahahahaxD)
i saw a pity jelly fish cn not move on da beach....dunno ald died o nt....
dancing? hahaha! i dunno ar, dat time i still working on da cake...
Khai Qi siok SS-ing with nthing,
but Jane seem like nt siok wor......
because she wan to SS as well.....
(erm......anybody feel cold ald?)
dey r preparing to fight ar?
dis cha bo nt good ar, wan to kick me fr da back without my notice
so i nid to draw some thorn on my back for protection lor.
(Khai Qi, paint o nt? hahaha!)
these is da foods v brought, but v failed to finish it.....
v all use chopstick from Tzu Chi.
wow! so relax! feeling everythings around me were so nice. I really hope dat i cn lying dere n watching on da beautiful sun set, but da thick cloud on da sky nt allowed...
Our journey still far away to go but everthings must start vf our 1st step on it, bravely, energetically, at least v try b4 v win o fail for it mah.
Watching to the endless sky, i tell myself, 'nothing is impossible b4 i try'. Thus, straighten the legs, heading to a better 2ml, brighter future.....
......BUT sumtime might feel tire too.....so, take a break wen needed......dis is oso a preparation for next longer journey mah....
actually, my best frens......all of them r special for me. They have their own special capability, bright up my day, n oways b vf me.

Sincerely Thanks to u all. I really feel lucky to meet u all in USM. Li Ting, Jane, Khai Qi, and Kar Min, i like u all soooo much. Hahaha! Bcoz of u, my life is full.

5 comments:

  1. wei wei wei!
    u ah! edit till like tat oh?! then i got power, jane duno wat power... liting can act in dragon ball liao.. swt swt~ too free ahr!? ah duuuu... but obviously, its a nice job... i cant stop laughing~

    anyway, its a nice post. hopefully jane will look at it. rmb to tell her ur blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After loking at the last picture, I felt a bit grateful for not being with you guys on that day liao...Haha!!!!

    But I do really feel bad for not being there to celebrate Jane's birthday lo....Just wanna let you all know....

    Through all these pictures,it seems that Shin Er's creativity improve tremendously by learning Qi Gong...On something so wu liao...

    Anyway,glade that you all have fun tat day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i finally found this comment thing!!!
    ok ehem let me recomment..
    hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha...this blog is hillarious!!!
    eh seriously la this is the most special birthday celebration in my life so far..got picnic n banana boat..very berlainan wooohooo!!!! *i lost my voice again due to the banana boat*
    anyway thanks for this blog, shin er..n thanks for ur generosity in giving me ur "first"..lol!!!
    i really had a great time and i hope u guys had enjoybale day too,,tho its damn tiring..hahaha..
    ps: shin er..write more in english so that i can read..if it's not too much to ask..ahahahaha
    tomodachi...arigatou gozaimasu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khai Qi,
    I m nt "too free" lar, juz cant control myself to b 'free' like dat lor! Dat's y aft dat, i had disappear frm my blog for over 1 week lor!Until nid to rush last minute work for IMG204...summore quite bad luck w da doc lost....

    Kar Min,
    U ar, let me draw a bit oso cnt o? TQ for praise my creativity, but i dun really think it was related to qi gong lor! Hahaha! Wu liao is my characteristic mah, i dint wu liao, u got things to laugh meh?! hahaha!

    Jane,
    Hahaha! I forgot to tell u where to leave comment...Jane...i dun understand da word 'hillarious'...even cnt find it in dictionary......
    vr touch to have frens like us leh?! hahaha! Ald 2 yr v create diff things for ur b'day. hehehe! Waiting for nxt yr b'day o nt? hahaha! it's worth to b tiring vf hapiness lar. Tire cn b released by sleeping, but happiness will stay long in our memories. appreciate it.
    i will try to write more in english, as a way to train my writing too......for cuming LSP402 exam.....hahaha!

    ReplyDelete