Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last day of March 09

31 March 2009

Dis is last day of March ald, a relax day.
Early morning 9am, I ald abnormally hide myself in lib.
Made a time table for final exam study
N made a summary for tatabahasa
Y tatabahasa? Ha! Normally ppl ll said BM no nid study much wat?
Hmm…help my sis oso lah. She is bzing in work, dun hv much time to study
So, I mah kindly made note for her n myself as well lor.
Oso feel dat I m vr nice leh? Haha! Like dat only cn ask sumthing fr her easily in future mah!

In d evening, v went 4 a lab visit near Chain Ferry dere, a government food analysis lab.
Main on hazardous criteria analysis lor, include microbe n chemical test.
I quite interested vf da topic dey explain to us, bcoz almost all r da things v ald covered in lec.
Damn habit!! Each time on bus might uncontrollable fallen into sleep.
No matter hw long is da journey. Ha!
Like last time in 2ndary sch, fr my house to sch take abot 25min, as long as I m sitting, I might feel sleepy
But, wen da station arrived, I might automatically wake up. Ha! Like my physiological clock ald.
Like Khai Qi said oso lah……like a PIG lor! Ha!
SE theory said: da bus shake all da way made me felt dizzy nt really true lar
But da theory bcoz nthing to do, so better go sleep is always true lor. Ha!

Aft bec fr da trip, I still vr obedient, cont draw shit on wall in lib…
Wen dinner, hmm…Kar Min said go Baskin Robbin…bcoz 31% dicnt 2day
Ha! Since I like ice cream so much, since I nvr go dere dis sem, since Khai Qi oso mention abot it dis noon (but she dun wan go pula)…
Ok, more den 2 excuses to convince myself liao, so, go lor…
Ha! again! Damn thinking!!
Wow! Nice stream of ppl, nice patient v had, nice price, nice taste, nice feeling, nice moment……
V still had mood to chat abot da night sky, moon, star……searching 4 Sagittarius….so romantic...
Ha! Conclusion! Vr vr relax lor!
But I noe lar, v no longer hv such leisure moment liao……
FINAL EXAM IS COMING!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! At least u stil hav sum zi zhi zi ming, nt sui sai geh... Jiachala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sui sai" har....
    hmm.....nxt sem dun let me hv chance to say u "sui".....

    ReplyDelete