Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is selfish really a bad thinking?

19/3/2009

Last Thur (12/3), XXT had reselect da new commitee for zhong yang. Dat night most of the 12th members dint attend da AGM include me… I plan to go de dat night, but after only slept half hour for whole night, summore after 9am-7pm lecture, I really gave up to my body tiredness. I admit I m oso a selfish person, originally I plan to go dere bcoz I wan to make sure I dint get da pose I don’t wan. However, even though lastly I decide nt to go, I oso did ask my roommate to tell everyone abot my decision if I had been assigned da pose. Hahaha! Seem like I think too much ald, none of them suggest my name for dat pose pun! Finally, my pose in zhong yang is treasurer, yup! Dis is da pose I like actually, ha! I still didn’t let HL n Fifi noe I had been assigned a pose in XXT again. I think, if dey noe, dey might say:”u better take care urself……we no eyes to c……” Hmm… I dun hope to totally pull myself out of dis society, a pose of treasure, for me, still acceptable ba...

The juz passed Tue (17/3) night, new zhong yang committee had a meeting vf old zhong yang committee. Dat Tue morning I juz been told sumthing nt happy happened in dat AGM night. I was surprised to hear dat Wan Ling refuse to accept da pose of a/c audit (查账). She passed Seng Chiew a resign letter dat morning. Actually, she did express her unwillingness dat night, but seem like nt accepted. Yi Zhi did say sumthing dat night, bcoz obviously cn c dat we r playing Tai Chi to refuse dis n dat. Was it bcoz I ald gave a bad role during da reselection for hui xiang committee? Dunno, I juz noe dat I nid to do sumthing for my own good, n consider more on my own capability. Am I selfish? Yup, I should admit dat. But am I wrong? For me, I feel Wan Ling dint do da wrong decision, but others felt dat she shouldn’t take dis action. Since everyone have their capability limit, if she feel dat she cnt make it, didn’t accept should b a correct decision, right? It is better den being a bad role after accept da pose wat? They said everyone r bz, everyone also care abot result, but still willing to contribute to XXT, dere was no excuse except selfish. Ya! But I dun think dat made selfish decision for own benefit at sumtime is a wrong things. I really understand Wan Ling thinking. But another said dat her result quite good, nt yet around d edge of 2.0. OMG! Like me meh?! Nid to wait until da result drop until like dis only noe wan to concentrate more on study? Gud o nt gud is on self judgment mah!

Haiz……hw would XXT be within next one year? Did I still had da qualified to said dat ‘hope dat v hav happily cooperation’? Erm……excuse might b a lot for everyone, but ‘heart’ is the only one. I also a person got selfish thinking like Wan Ling, am I still kira had a ‘heart’ on XXT? But I still like n willing to participate activities of XXT, juz I wan to set myself to have more time on study…… I know, dis is self problem in time management, but I still fail to find out clearly y others manage to do it but I cannot…… Frens’ advices I had heard a lot but all were only surface things. I understand nt mean dat I manage to control da situation n myself. Mb Wan Ling oso had same feeling. I still in processing try hard to fix all things in my life. Do u understand wat I mean? Can u understand, forgive n accept such selfish thinking?

6 comments:

  1. 其实下乡团给了我们什么?我们在下乡团得到什么?而我们也给了下乡团什么?
    下乡团真的给我们那么多压力?那么多烦恼?
    如果是。。下乡团也不愿见到我们那么痛苦及烦恼。。毕竟加入下乡团是自愿的。。我们帮助别人也是自愿的。。每个人献出那种能量才是最强的力量。。才形成每一团的下乡团。。
    其实是没有所谓的自不自私的。。别想太多啦。。大家明白的。。加油哦。。

    让我们成长什么都值回。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 下乡团改变了我在大学的生活,我得到的当然不少;同样的我们给了下乡团的也不少,只是难以估计那份坚持还剩多少而已。痛苦是没有啦,但说完全没有烦恼也不是真的啦,只是看我们有多想去克服而已。
    说来说去都是我们的那颗“心”啊,已经往哪儿去了?已飞远的“心”想得到的是体谅,身为朋友的,还是希望可以送上祝福。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 下乡团只不过是一样工具,
    他根本没有一个形式,
    形式是由你自己来定的,
    你想从下乡团得到什么,
    你就拿。
    他不会让觉得你不好的,
    因为它喜欢帮助别人。
    如果说你没心的话,
    那有心的人还剩多少呢??
    可是我是很有心的,
    因为它给了我太多太多,
    我想做些什么来回答它,
    它的存在是值得的。

    当然大家的烦恼我无能为力,
    也了解,
    能够接收到完,
    是骗人的。
    但是我能体谅。
    我只能有一句话说,
    “别人笑我太疯癫,
    我笑他人看不穿”。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 不晓得为什么,上一次脱口而出那句不该说的话后,我就很担心我还想为下乡团付出的决心都欠缺说服力了,但无可否认地,那是我的真心话。
    工作,我不接就是不接,一旦接下了就算弄到我怨声四起也一定会尽全力搞好它。下乡团还在我心上,谢谢你还相信,接下来的日子就看我们如何搞好它了。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 好久没有听到有人对我说这句话了,感动~~~

    ReplyDelete