Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Result....

3/6/2009

It's time for everybody talks about academic result again. How's mine? Ha! I thought I might have a chance to celebrate for this semester result, but once again, I fail to make it.

At night of 1st June, HL was the one told me the result was out. Really thanks for this friend always gave me warm support especially for the last two semesters. I said I will treat him a meal if I manage get into Dean’s List, but seem like I am too overestimate myself. I really felt depressed that night, I even wrote down a super-depressed post but now I decide not to post it. That’s mean I feel much better now. Hehehe!

I really don’t know what to do about my future when I saw my result, because what I feel is I need much more time for study to get satisfy result. I am not a person that has good memorization or even good understanding. Sadly, undoubtedly I m good in responsibility, hahaha! Haiz…… that’s the characteristic that always made me neglected my academic…….

I thought a lot about myself yesterday. Finally, I accepted what I had done was only worth for the result I had gained. I went for a jog alone in the evening to gain back my cheerful mood and breathe. That’s my first time to jog around Bukit Jambul. It was quite weird for a lonely girl to jog along the main road. I kept laugh foolishly at myself. Ha! That’s help! I really felt better because I had done another strange matter that seldom people will do……hahaha!

I review my academic results for previous two years just now. I found that my last semester result was the second highest among the others. I had improved quite a lot compared to third semester even I failed to achieve my target. This mean that I should feel glad for last semester result. Ha! Oklar, I am ok now. I accept the reality ald.

4 comments:

  1. Cheer up darling~~~~

    result doesn't mean anything, the most important thing is how you use your knowledge when you work.

    I love you for whoever you are~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 其實那天晚上也感覺到您的不開心,只是不知該說些什麽做些什麽。你說要去跑步,我也知道你是不開心才會去跑步的啦!“過程轉心,結果隨緣”,只要過程中自己有專心的讀了,盡力了,自己就已經戰勝了自己。至於結果如何,隨緣吧!而且成績也不代表什麽的。很多各方面的知識都等著我們去發掘去探索,不單單是書面上的知識而已。加油哦!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 是的!谢谢你们的支持!哈哈哈!有看开随缘了啦...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gambatee together!!!i also droped a lot!! KNS result!!!hoho..no image liao!!! blek!!!

    ReplyDelete