Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy B'day to me~~

4/6/2009

I had my 2009 first b’day celebration on that night. I said that was very meaningful for me, because that was the first time I had some friends celebrate b’day for me. I never celebrated my b’day before I had my first love (my family seldom celebrates for special occasion). Then, for the continuous three years, ex-bf had been the only one will celebrate b’day for me. I am greedy, because since that time, I always hope that I could have a b’day celebration with a group of friends. One year after we break, my ‘dream’ becomes true……hahaha……even though it was not fully become true……

Thanks again for HL, I really feel glad to have this good friend, hehehe. That day he unluckily trapped almost one hour in the traffic jam on Penang Bridge to come over for me. He said wanted to treat me a b’day meal because he prepared nothing for me. I rejected his free meal at first, but finally I end up dint paid him for my Hi-fiber Cheese Cake and “Hi-class Teh Tarik” at Secret Recipe, hahaha! OKlar, I delete the sms that proof he “owe” me a meal as reward. Ohya! The other two friends who accompany me that night were KQ and Siau Ling (my housemates), thanks for them as well. Even though it just like a gathering more than a b’day celebration, but I felt happy because all of you were there for me, hehehe.

Forgot to take some photos to upload here……

---------------------------------------------------

5-7 / 6 / 2009
I had gone for a Tzu Chi road show at Johor for this weekend, which called 《调伏人生二十难》. It was a show with combination of hand language, drama and dumb drama. This show meant to present the 20 characteristics that might trouble human most according to Buddha.

The performance at Johor Bahru was their 4th show. Since I am a new member among them, I had been assigned into dumb drama that easier to handle because not need to memorize any conversation… Hahaha! Actually I appear on the stage not more than 10 minutes for the whole show but it was quite fun. Hehehe! It made me miss the time in secondary school when we all practiced hard for harmonica performance……

There were quite a lot of new members had been assigned into dumb show. We just had a few hours to practice before the show start at night. I quite enjoyed the quick training process, but my thigh pain became worst after kneel down and up for many times. (p/s: I had thigh pain since 3 days ago after jogging) Very scary, because I really felt damn hard to stand up when we kneel down to pray for almost 7 minutes before the show started. I think I had scared some friends beside me that time, they quickly support me up and concerned me tensely. Luckily, I felt much better after I stand straight and still can walk. Hahaha!

The 5th show was at Batu Pahat on Sunday. The new members from Batu Pahat joined us were mostly from secondary school. They were cute and like to joke. There was a boy like to act, he was very funny. I challenged him to ask hp no. from a cute girl, and then I will ‘pay’ him Monopoly $$ 2000. He really did that!! I LOL can’t stop to saw what he had done. However, after that only I knew that I had been utilized, he had the will to know the girl from the beginning, I had gave him an excuse to approach the girl… Haiyoo… children nowadays really unexpected, I also dint expect the girl willing to give him her number!! Don’t know what he had talked to her… Or maybe she felt worth because that boy quite handsome. Hahaha! Can’t let him know I praise him handsome lor! His cheek bold as brick!! I enjoy the night at Batu Pahat because long time din't crazy like that, chated nonsense and acted nonsense, hahaha! Some more got a group of people willing to crazy with me made me loughed until stomach pain. I like the time mingle with children very much, hehehe! So good if I can be a child forever......

We all needed to have thick make up for the show. Girls even need to braid their hair include my short hair. Let see my “cute” photos…Hahaha!
The photo after makeup but before braid hair.
I represent 十七难 : 见性学道难
This was the photo after braid hair lor! Very cute hor? Hahaha!
Ohya! I met back my ‘losted’ sister! Hahaha! Her name is 雪爱. A lot of people said we look alike especially with this style of hair
Photo of all 二十难 with 'ghost' like white face...hahaha!
This was members of 'Greedy' group...... avid for my Monopoly $$.

We took bus backed Penang directly on Sunday night after finish the show. It was quite tire journey, I felt sleepy but I can’t sleep well. After almost 8 hours bus, we arrive Penang around 7am.

---------------------------------------------------

8/6/2009
I switch on my hp after reach Penang. A lot of sms flooded in frightened me. I thought something serious happened until everyone searching for me! I really thought like that time. After read the first sms only I remember today is my b’day! Unbelievable I am too tired until almost forgot this! Ha! A very nice day!! Once I came down the bus, there was a very bright and shiny star welcome me back. When I turned my head, I saw a round bright moon ‘smile’ to me! Then I knew, today must be a wonderful day…

After went back home for bath and breakfast, KQ and I still went for work. Ya! It was very very very tire, especially my eyes… I had my 2nd b’day celebration with KQ and Jane when lunch. Hehehe! Pizza Hut plus free pizza for b’day girl, me!!
Vegetarian pizza
Garlic bread sticks, chicken soup and free pizza! This was my first time to taste b’day free pizza. It taste super nice!! I like it!
Ha! That’s was our tradition… B’day girl must took picture with the foods.

I had my last b’day celebration after working hours at QB with Shu Ling. I said I don’t mind if she celebrate for me later on coming weekend but she will be at Genting that time. So, even I am damn tire, I still went to meet her.

I saw her with a big green bag. She said she helped her father bought something, but I was curious what’s the thing so big!! She refused for me to look into it, so I should know the things inside the bag was for me… Hahaha! Ok! Surprise for me ya!

We went dinner at Nippon Yatamura, a Japan restaurant. I strike down a soy sauce in bottle just after we had our site, so embarrassing!! Then, we found that the waiter served us impolitely, maybe was because I had trouble him… Anyway, the foods there very nice! I like it too!
Nice decoration in Nippon Yatamura.
These were the things inside the bag. You can imagine how big the green bag she broght!
Hahaha! 22 cup cakes for my 22 years old b’day! I was so touch because this was her first time bake for me, unexpected, so surprise! Hahaha!
Luckily she did take photo for the cup cakes before sent them for me. Some of the words already spoilt when reach in front of me. Hahaha! The cakes become more beautiful after my background decoration…hahaha!
Introducing my best friend here – Shu Ling!!

22 cup cakes…… sure I can’t finish alone. My house din’t has oven or even fridge, so I need to settle them asap! I had been her cake promoter on the next day. I ate 7 cup cakes, others were settle by almost 10 friends. Hehehe! They all gave good comments include me. Finally the cakes finished at the night. A friend asked me, don’t I should finish all alone as an appreciation for her hard work? But I feel I should share them with more people to gain more feedbacks for her as an appreciation... Hahaha! She might happier to hear more good comments. Am I correct, Shu Ling? Hahaha!

I really like my 2009 b'day very much! Thanks for all my best friends and thanks to all of you that remember my b'day. Thank you!! I got a very memorable and very very happy b'day.

6 comments:

  1. awwww, this post is so sweet~~~~
    Happy Birthday, BFF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yerr...dun hav my part one..my part is the most touching part ma..wakkaa...
    anyway it is reli special birthday for u geh..
    bigger lui la..'sang sing' la..(cantonese..)keke..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! oh....

    Den at vr early in 10th June, only Leaf knew my b'day aft i told him. I juz wish he will wish me Happy B'day through MSN, but sooo......TOUCH!! He spent a few cent sent a B'day Song SMS for me! He said calling is better den sms; sms is better den msn, msn is better den nthing.....
    Correct hor....

    BUT I think he should sing the song through calling for me dat time, so dat my touching cn reach the peak n cry out. Hahaha!

    Nvmlor, as long as nxt time he know hw to do lar. Hehehe! Anyway, thanks for eveything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never help u celebrate? i wan go to 'long piak" le!!!!!sorry!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgive u......hahaha! because my b'day oways fall on holiday n v dint meet mah! N hor, i think last time u all might think i must b ocupy on b'day......i understand de....hehehe

    ReplyDelete