Tuesday, June 30, 2009

B'day album

Wow! Almost 2 week I dint update my blog!! Hmm… wat I bz abot?

The week aft my b’day, I was bzing made a video clip for my best fren, Shu Ling. It’s a special b’day present for her. At first, I tot to do it myself. But since Seng Chiew asked me “anything cn help?”, I accepted his kindness…hahaha! Bcoz I knew he is pro in such work, especially in photo design. I hope to make it like an album vf frens’ wish recordings. So, Seng Chiew was the one helped me to do the cover design. He oso suggest me to do a short show for the intro n ending. He wrote the script n taught me how to perform, like a director, wow!! Ha! My youngest sis was the one hold camera, followed instruction given by him. Ohya! The “studio” was set at my house, hahaha! It was fun!! V were like actors performed for a film, even nid to wear nicely, hahaha!
The album cover designed by Seng Chiew.
Acting......Macam-macam pattern. Hahaha!

Seng Chiew had been in charged in editing the video as well. The short show was taken at the morning of 20th of June, it’s the day which the party will hold at night. It was super rush for both of us, bcoz I had another activity at noon n Seng Chiew seem like nt so free oso. Finally, v failed to ‘publish’ the album on time. Actually, this made me quite down dat night, but luckily v managed to send the album on 21st June. Seng Chiew ended up dint appear for the party, bcoz at the moment he called me was around 12.30am, I told him no nid came ald bcoz most of us was going to leave. However, finally I became the only one decided to leave earlier, most of dem stayed until 4am. Vr sorry to him……

For the whole product, I only in charge in collecting frens’ sounds n edited the audio. This was oso fun for me, bcoz I had a chance to chit chat vf quite a lot of old frens, who were vr long time dint contact each others. Absolutely, I had paid quite a big amount for the phone calling…… Nvm, it was worth for me n my lovely best fren. I had to heat mid night oil to edit the audio. I juz slept half hours b4 I start my super bz Sat with the short show recoding on the early morning, alumni activity on the whole evening, n the party on the night. Sumtime, I felt myself like superwomen… hahaha!

The theme for the b’day party was liquor. It was fresh to me! Shu Ling had set some rule for her party, included our wearing, clubbing wears were preferred, she said. Unfortunately, nt everyone bother abot the rule, but the party still going on n it was fun! It was like a gathering gather up her primary n secondary sch ‘s frens. V joke, play n drank liquor. I was excited at the beginning of the party, but tiredness attacked me slowly until I felt headache on each time I laugh. I nt sure it was effect of dint have enough slept o I drank liquor o both. Hahaha! I still knew wat happened around me clearly, juz I felt a bit energyless. So, I decided to leave earlier lor, even though I reli hope I could b there until the end of the party. My pity body told me, I should surrender.
V make up at Shu Ling's house. Hehehe.
Siew Ling n me. I like dis photo.
Shu Ling n me. She reli looked pretty with dat dress n make up.
Chun Wei n me.
He kept said me drunk wen he reached bcoz I looked energyless....hahaha!
Primary sch frens. V long time dint gather liao.

2 comments:

  1. my dear super duper best friend forever, you know what, we drank liquor not alcohol. you can say alcohol drinks but not alcohol alone. I won't drink alcohol as itself....

    Love you forever~~~

    I am going back to Singapore tomorrow, will miss you so so much~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...hahaha! thanks for correcting me.

    ReplyDelete