Wednesday, May 20, 2009

y leh?

Khai Qi had gave me an IQ question, u cn have a guess oso wen u read this......

" Which animal would like to ask 'y leh'?"

I m nt vr well in IQ ques, so i absolutely cant give an correct answer lor......
After a while, i ask for the answer, she tell me dat the answer is

"Pig"(Pls highlight to read this)

Sure I might surprise with this anw! Without thaught too much, I asked

"y leh?"(Pls highlight to read this)

So, u can guess wat happened next.....both laughing lar! I lough out juz after I asked. Damn lips...used to react faster den my mind....hahahaha!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha! U kena tipu o nt?
    Aiya, b a pig once a while nvm lar, as long as do nt infect by H1N1...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m a pig when i m sleeping only...lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! den if got emergency, i nid to wake u up with baseball stick lar? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tis IQ ques is from drama de lar...
    "老婆大人II"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Issit? I dint watch dat movie......
    Aiyaaaa....I know u wont easily treat by such ques lar....hehehe...but last time i m the one oways treat by u....

    ReplyDelete