Sunday, September 13, 2009

B'day Party at Redbox

Date of activity: 11/9/2009

A Friday, thanks for Dr Nurul cancelled his class on the evening. A party room booked at Redbox at 3pm. It's still a bit rush for us bcoz v had lab follow up until one sumthing. Luckily, transportation settle with enough car provided. Thanks to Guat Theng, Aie Fhen n Zheng Ling's mom for this. 15 ppls joined, all were foodtech's students. Was this da biggest chinese coursemate's gathering that v ever had? Anyway, I think the programe planners had done a good job to gather up v all. Ha! I m nt sure who were the planner, but thanks to Clarian for inviting us and thanks to Tang for settling the venue. And last but nt least, hehehe, all the frens atended lar!

Will u curious y I was so appreciate to dis celebration? As I known, our chinese seniors use to have big group gathering once a while. Their rep, HL is good in regulating intra-coursemate relation. But I know, me myself not good with dis at all. Now, I m glad Clarian cn help me with dis, hehehe. More n more intra-coursemate activities r cuming on, especially the babminton group bcum bigger n bigger ad, good!! Keep it on!! Ha!

OK! Bec to da celebration... Ewe Chin is a friendly girl with a smiling face oways. Her b'day was on 7th of Sept. This was a belated surprise for her. Happay belated b'day to Ewe Chin.
Tang (da middle guy) booked this package for us, very worth! 5 hrs singging juz for RM 12++, with 5 mics provided, super worth lar. Those who super like SS, got a small stage for u; those who like dancing, got disco light for u oso. So, those who wish to have party cn think abot it oh!

Half of the ppls gone for quite a long time in the middle of the section. I tot dey were tired of singging n went out for a walk. But suddenly the screen of KTV turn into B'day song! And i saw dey all came in with cakes hold with their hand. Ha! Wat a big surprise for me also! I guess Ewe Chin oso dint expect abot dis.

Hmm...I like dis vr much, even it was not specially for me, ha! 15 flavor cakes from Secret Recipe! Cute cute Pickachu summore, hahaha, must b Tang's idea...
May ur wish cum true...
Hmm... Vr nice photo with da cakes hor?! It's actually a 'bye bye ceremony' for the cakes lor. The cakes must began to cry ad... hahaha!
Da cakes gone into a mash. Dont try to imagine anything, jz eat, if nt u might lose appetize!! Ha!
No image for all the girls ad! Clarian n Tang kept took photos n po on FB ad! Vr bad lar dem!
Erhamm.... I purposely wan to po dis photo! Ha! He got a lot of pattern wen singging, made us laughed non stop nia, especially wen he sang 死了都要爱!Bei tahan lor! A video about his 'performance' had upload in facebook. U can watch it through my profile. Ohya! His pattern wen play babminton oso a lot a lot leh! Like dancing nia, ha!
The other two gals dat kept made joke in this room. Ha! Dey scream rather than sing. Hmm... mb too stress for IEK test at the night b4...


Den more on photo section ler. Dey did bring camera stand, so can take as much as whole group photo as we like lor.

Dis is really an enjoyful weekend for all of us! Yest morning (12/9) 9 of us go for 2 hrs babminton eventhough rainninng heavily outside. Then, 6 of them r going for 3D "Final Destination" in this noon (13/9). AND, 2night, wahahaha! 18 of us will have steamboat at 火锅之家! Mb sum of them ad begin fasting for dis. Hahaha! Enjoy ya, everyone! Hopefully i cn made myself dere oso.

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, can you please at least use proper English when you write your blog????
    it will help you improve your grammer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. sorry, just wish to have my style in writing. But u're correct, if i keep writing like that, i might not improve my english.

    A Professor scold us today, since our english speaking already poor, we still speak broken english with a lot of Malaysian 'trendy' style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. speak English with me then, i can use standard english to talk to you. haha, well, for normal conversation, i think slightly Manglish is allowed but for presentation or interview, must be STANDARD.
    And...writting in standard English really helps a lot...don't always use internet English lar, try to be as standard as you can.
    :))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya should improve and brush up ur english. But it takes time and a good attempt and guts for using english. Re-read ur blog and you'll realize your mistake, that's one of the ways of improving my english actually. Keep it up ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK! OK! From now, once I write in English, I will try my best to write in proper way. Do correct me if I do mistake. Hehehe. Thanks ya.

    ReplyDelete