Friday, July 31, 2009

New sem's life

31/7/2009
Welcum my new style of dis sem first! Pretty leh~?! hehehe!

Quite scary oh, I feel dat my life after sem opening flash too fast!!! The fourth week going to end ad! Lecturer had arranged class replacement, assgm had been assigned, now I have 4 lab reports going to settle on hand, and tests r cuming soon!! But I think dat I ald is the one lucky, bcoz most of my coursemates r going to sit for their first test next week.

Ya, my life still like vr bz since sem opening. Fifi still b the one advised me dun join too many activities so that I cn take care my academic. HL bo-lak ald! Hahaha! He urged me to find a bf asap, so dat cn control me fr join this n that. Hmm… would dis work? But I think it is work for him, bcoz nw he ad quit fr all society, juz concentrate on study n gf lor. Hahaha! All my senior nw vr kesian, imagine……7 reports n assgms nid u to settle at around the same time……

Wen I had my first step into my hostel, I ald complain a lot laz time, right? Hw I think abot it nw? hmm…. Hehehe, it’s actly nt as bad as I think b4 lor. Ok, aft 4 weeks I stay here, I feel dat dis room is quite nice…hahaha! Am I ald hypnosis myself successfully? No-lar. Let’s listen to me, hw I feel dis room is nice to me……

First, laz time I said dis room vf such position n fan might vr hot, right? Hahaha! It’s actly not, especially the fan make me feel cool oways. The fan is small, but dis make it to provide more concentrate wind for me oh! The window is faced to white wall. I tot it might made me feel hot, but luckily it is nt. This had provide a good light reflection dat no nid me to switch on light in room on the evening.


2nd, I said I don’t like to hav a room bside toilet b4, bcoz I tot the toilet water might penetrate through the wall n made the room wet n smelly like Doris’s room laz time. luckily, it is not happened to me. Hehehe. Now I feel convenient to hv toilet bside the room.

3rd, this room has quite stable wireless……hahaha! I juz finish ‘A Cup of Love’ on9 juz nw…… (stable on9 watching is only available on early morning lar)

Others things r maintained like my laz 2 year’s room, my preferred type of bed, big notice board n wide table r still here. Hehehe. Wish me have a enjoyable nice sem here lar!

2 comments:

  1. huhu...那么开心?我的房间也是在厕所隔壁耶。。抽气机更是在我窗口隔壁。。大便的味道都吹进我房了耶。。你应该觉得幸福。。呵呵。。
    那我也该找一位女朋友来定性一下哦。。整天跑来跑去。。haiz..。
    时间过得很快哦。。明年我们一起毕业啦。。呵呵。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 喔!有很恶咯......哈哈哈!忍吧!不能忍了就申请换宿舍咯!

    哈哈哈!找了女朋友是会定性了呢?还是会担心没时间顾到她啊?

    是呵!一起毕业咧!哈哈哈!但你是master,我只是degree喔......人生有多少个十年,你会有多少个毕业典礼?哈哈哈!

    ReplyDelete