Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sem End's Celebration

Yeah!! We had ended our fifth semester! Ya. I know it’s quite a long time ago. I write this just meant to record memorable events in my life, like a reporter. ^_^ This is the first time we can finish our final exam before the second last day of exam. Well! Big celebration for this end of semester! Hehehe! I finished the exam earlier than most of the course mates, so I had attended two celebrations for this end of sem. Right on the day I finished last paper (13/11), Khai Qi brought us to a vegetarian Japanese restaurant called Sushi Kitchen at Sg. Ara. Finally, Judy, Yee Ling and five of us able to gather again. Those attended that celebration included three others EnTech friends, Yi Harng, Josh and See Wah. Hahaha! Judy was the only representative from BPC, and actually Yi Harng and she still haven’t finished their last paper which is on second last day of exam. We had taken photos of each food we called, but I don’t have the photos now, I’ll upload after I get them. Anyway, if you interested, you can click here to have a look on other people’s introduction about the delicious foods there, or visit their blog for location map. Khai Qi said the serving size of the foods there were small, but I don’t think so, because the Fried Udon Mee I called able to 80% filled my stomach. Try the sushi there, it’s special and nice!! I like the mayonnaise put on top of the sushi. Hrm… FoodTech third year students wouldn’t be at USM on next sem, we were like having a farewell lunch. Thanks for Judy’s hug, it’s warm! ^.^ I might miss you all, especially Khai Qi and Li Ting, do our best for Kerry ya!

I had second end sem celebration on 16/11 at Red Box, our first destination. This might be our last gathering for this sem. Tang booked student’s package again, but this package included buffet dinner, yeah!!! But smaller room, yerrr... no stage and disco light...... =( Anyway, 14 peoples attended, and each of us paid RM25++ for 4 hrs. WORTH! But we actually can get a cheaper price and longer time, so sorry as I forgot to bring my Matrik card T.T Sorry~~~
In K room started from 5-9pm.
Red Box's buffet.
In front of Gurney.
In front of G Hotel. There were a lot of luxury cars! WoW!
This was my first time in lobby of G Hotel, my first time in 5 stars hotel. WOW! GORGEOUS!!!

Our second destination was Bee Mee’s family’s apartment which is still new and nobody stayed. It’s beautiful and had been fully furnished. Her parents were so attentive. They even prepared new beddings for us. Thanks to them for allowing us had 'house warming' for them. >.<
Picture at balcony of apartment.
At living room. Tang....=_=
SURPRISE!! A belated and earlier celebration for birthday girls from August to January. Hahaha! It's quite a big range.
Wen Wei(6/1), Pek Shan(22/11), Li Ying(12/8), Kar Min(12/1), Aie Fhen(3/12), and Jun Wei(24/11).

After birthday celebration, we played KILLER again till morning. We had been complained for making noise in the mid night by neighbor. Hence, we had to move to a closed room.
Hahaha! They said I had showed what's interesting about the game. I was a Killer in one of the games but I managed to convince most of them to believe that I am the Police and supported me to kill the real Policeman in the first round. I din't expect that I managed to continue for third round before Tang convinced others to believe me. Hahaha! Sorry, Tang, I broke your trust for me. They doubted me only at fifth round. Hahaha! My technique was not perfect enough to win the game, but I 'died' proudly, hahaha!
A morning scenery after rain from balcony of apartment.

We dismissed around 8am on 17/11. I took a short nap on table before part of us continued for dim sum at Bali Hai Seafood Restaurant, Gurney Drive. After that, it's our separation for almost half year (except those still stay in Penang like me >.<) Take care everyone, and have a happy internship for next sem.

2 comments:

  1. i 4gv u for d matrix card...but i cant 4gv u for cheating me in killer!!!!but nvm..coz i aldy cheated u twice b4 tis..wahaha... y u post d pic at living room?later all ur supporters c my true face..haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... like dat lar? oklor... nxt time i ll take another chance cheat u again, so dat v dint owe each other... hahaha!

    Hrm... i tot u r really my supporter...... rupa2nya ur main purpose is to complain about dat picture... dissapointed....

    ReplyDelete